The Drone Co. Trademark Guidelines
Rules for proper usage
When you use any of our Brand Features, you must always follow our “Rules for Proper Usage” below. If The Drone Co. provides written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) to you at the time of our approval, you must implement them before using our Brand Features. If we provide these requirements to you after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
The Drone Co. trademark “Do’s”:
- Distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. Capitalize the first letter, capitalize or italicize the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark than for the generic name.
- Spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as they are shown in the below.
- Use the generic term for the product following the trademark, for example: The Drone Co drone services, The Drone Co drones, The Drone Co UAVs.
- Use only The Drone Co -approved artwork when using The Drone Co.’s logos.
- Maintain a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
The Drone Co Brand Features “Don’ts”:
- Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of a The Drone Co. Brand Feature. That includes modifying a The Drone Co. trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation, such as: TheDroneColiscious, TheDroneColyoogly, GaTheDroneComania. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of The Drone Co. trademarks.
- Don’t display a The Drone Co Brand Feature as the most prominent element on your web page.
- Don’t display a The Drone Co Brand Feature on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Don’t display a The Drone Co Brand Feature in a manner that is in The Drone Co.’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to The Drone Co (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Don’t display a The Drone Co Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Don’t frame or mirror any The Drone Co page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the The Drone Co logo)
- Don’t incorporate The Drone Co Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names without the express written permission of the CEO and President of The Drone Co.
- Don’t copy or imitate The Drone Co’s trade dress, including the look and feel of The Drone Co web design properties or The Drone Co brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with The Drone Co.
- Don’t adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
- Don’t use or register The Drone Co trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
- Don’t register The Drone Co trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Don’t use The Drone Co trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Don’t use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
Example of proper use of The Drone Co.®
When using The Drone Co. in text each word must be capitalized. The text must always be black.
Proper use of The Drone Co.® Logo.
This is the only logo that may be used. A high resolution photo will be provided to our partners for use.